Apple released its pre-release iOS Dev Beta 2 last week. It fixes many issues found in the first release. There are lot of tiny changes you would notice if you have sharp eyes. Lets have a round of changes seen. Just read them all.
iOS 12 (Developer Beta 2)
- Settings icons – The icons in the settings have been updated to more vibrant ones.
- Do Not Disturb & Driving Mode – Both modes display a neat notification in the notification panel
- Stacked Notifications Clear – The notifications are now stacked. and can be cleared with a single swipe
- Time Limits for Websites – Individual Websites can be blocked from being accessed during night time.
- Red Minus icon on App Switcher – It was introduced for iPhone X on iOS 11, triggered by a long press. It is now gone. One of my favorite features.
- Keyboard Suggestions – The height of the keyboard suggestions have been altered.
macOS Mojave 10.14 (Developer Beta 2)
- Sub-pixel font aliasing – It has been removed in Mojave by default. It renders non-retina Macs certainly feel bad. Default font is looking somewhat different in Mojave however.
- Font rendering – Unicode Font renderings for certain languages are updated. (Tamil & Sinhala)
- Safari – Color of the Windows are slightly adjusted. Removes certain plugins automatically to speed up.
- Safari – Debug menu adds a lot more functionality
- Dock – Permanent icons have a separation line drawn. Permanent dock icons are not able to be removed.
- Login screen – Looks more lean. The top bar seems to be ruled out.
I will update the list as I encounter changes. Please check back soon for more changes. Last Updated on 1st July 2018.